ELECTRICITY AND ITS SIMILITUDES (1902) - Charles H. Tyndall
Hard cover. Cloth-bound.
Gilded title card on cover. Gilded letters on spine. Cover decorated with an embossed design of a thunder.
Very good condition.
Contains many plates of photographs and illustrations.
Engraved frontispiece with tissue guard.
Note: Extremely rare item.
Scientific research book. English language.
ELECTRICITY AND ITS SIMILITUDES
THE ANALOGY OF PHENOMENA NATURAL AND SPIRITUAL
Author: CHARLES H. TYNDALL, Ph. D., S. T. D. (Associate Member of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers and Member of the New York Electrical Society)
Publisher: FLEMING H. REVELL COMPANY, LONDON & EDINBURGH
Publication year: 1902
Pages: 220 + plates of illustrations
Dimensions: 19,5 x 13 cm
- THE MYSTERY OF ELECTRICITY
- CURRENTS OF GREAT FREQUENCY AND HIGH POTENTIAL
- INVISIBLE RADIATION, OR THE ULTRA VIOLET, AND EXTREME RED RAYS; THE X-RAYS, AND THE BECQUEREL RAYS
- ELECTRIC CONDUCTORS
- WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY
- ELECTRICITY AND LIFE, ENERGY UNOBSERVED
- ELECTRICITY AND LIFE, ENERGY RECOGNIZED
- ELECTRIC ENERGY AND ITS TRANSFORMING EFFECTS